Saturday, November 24, 2012

Missing flowers

Apparently I really miss flowers... I keep capturing the dead ones. Desperate search of beauty when everything around is brown, dirty and dark.


As some of you have noticed (thank you for your messages), I haven't been very active lately. I've been very tired, busy, having some health issues... haven't had time to photograph nor blog. It might take awhile. I'll keep posting whenever I feel so, but make no promises :)

In case I won't be here - Have a wonderful December!

12 comments:

  1. So very sorry to hear about health issues, and hope that you are feeling better very quickly!!

    Even tho it is a dark time of year, your photos continue to be so beautiful and inspiring - you have such a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! thanks for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaunis kuva. Toivottavasti voit jo paremmin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No mutta nämähän ovat kauniita, miltei kauniimpia kuin kesäkuvat - karuus viehättää minua. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. some are more beautiful in this fragile state... I love to photograph them in this way too... Your photo is so tender and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toivottavasti voit pian paremmin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have captured the loveliness of these faded beauties! I do hope you find rest and renewal. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, SO delicate and love the monotones... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #58!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, have wonder December as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Mona! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read them, cherish them & enjoy them!!!