Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Spring in slow

I'm taking time for what's important. I'm taking it slow. I'm staying inside although the sun is shining and there is so much to do outside. I'm reading six books at the same time and watching too much television. I take long walks too. I've played board games with kids and snuggled on the couch in between them. I'm enjoying long breakfasts, a cat purring on my lap and ignoring all the haste.

If you're
always racing
to the next
moment, what
happens to the
one you're in?









6 comments:

  1. You are so right, Mona, I wish you all the best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to find some of those blue mums in the States! These are fabulous photos, Mona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miten kaunista ja viisasta!<3 Nuo lumikellot ja skillat(?) ovat kyllä upeita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and lovely.
    bestregards
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niin kaunista, kissakin hymyilee tytölle. :) Ihanat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done photos...love the blue!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!